Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I caught myself...

I spent the weekend with some of the most wonderful people. I went to the zoo and kissed a bear, I got to ride on a motorcycle, a tour of the Air Force wing in Greenfield, and totally caught up on my sleep! I had a great Easter and God really blessed me with a great new perspective! I choose to be positive, not all that much is going wrong lately, and I choose to not dwell on the negative!!

Things that are making me happy lately:
1) Making cookies
2) Car drives in the sunny weather
3) Roberge and Lissa
4) Singing wayy too loud
5) Listening to Carly Rae Jepsen and Emelie Claire Barlow... Summer Music

Over the weekend, I caught myself falling into an attractive weakness. Thank God I caught myself!! I realized that... maybe this is an okay thing and I don't need to be fighting it. Maybe this person isn`t just an indulgence I love to play with. Being on the Air Force wing made it worse. I'm interested to see if God has plans in all this for me. So now more then ever, I'm letting go and letting God show me what move to make next.

Praying for the crazy amount of stress and pain going around lately. Friends dealing with the stressed of school, money, jobs and family. God, we know you have our backs. Please remind us of your love and continue to carry us through this times of trials. You are truly so cool, God.

Finally, with last weekend being Easter, I was drawn to the importance of the cross and the beauty of Gods redemption. He has risen.... He has risen indeed! Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. I love youuuu!!! Ps... I'm super awesome happy that you're still listening to E.C. Barlow :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows if the lure of this worldwide replica watches capital might just become your new favorite location? Apparently, it is absolutely not smart to force yourself to buy something you cannot afford.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?