Thursday, April 8, 2010

Favorites!

I should be studying right now... but I wanted to take a few second to share with you some of my favorite blogs to read and post a picture from two weekends ago!This night fell into place so randomly. 6 of us had planned to get supper and catch up at the Globe, a newer restaurant in town. I just happened to come across exactly 6 tickets to a girls night at the exact place we were planning to go. We didn't spend a dime and spent the night dancing with some amazing ladies. Not what we had planned, but so much fun. I love these girls like crazy!!

The following people are all soo authentic, writing about faith, life, love and whatever else is happening. Check 'em out!

Coll's blog
Jennypoo's blog
Tin Tin's blog
Cristy's Mission blog
Dee's blog
Brianna's blog

If you want to hear an amazing Islander sing... click HERE! Meaghan Blanchard calms my soul today.

Back to the books! Done tomorrow!

God is soo cool : ) Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?