Monday, June 28, 2010

God, you see my life as i stand before you, and in humility i am admitting that there is stuff in my life that is messed up, that there are places that i have been compromising, that there are places that i am allowing to be corrupted, that there are places in my heart, in my mind, in my attitudes and in my habits where you are not in charge.
I pray that you would change my mind. That right now God, like it says in Romans, that i can be transformed in the renewing of our mind. That you would fix my mind, that you would make our mind work the way yours works, that you would give me your perspective, your view and your understanding of these things. God, that you would change my mind to see what's messed up in my life. God, so i can see sin the way you see it.
God, i need your help to change my ways, to change what i am actually doing. I pray that your power would be in my life in a strong way to help me live a life that you intended me to live.
Your words says that we shouldn't be a people who look at ourselves in the mirror and see our faults and then walk away and forget what we saw... no! God you call us to be a people who deal with those faults and own up to our sins. I know that it is not my strength that changes hearts, but yours.
God, i pray that your spirit would fall on me. That the same power that was raised in victory over sin held death in the grave would be active in my life.
Thank you for your love. God is love. Love never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?