Saturday, June 12, 2010

Absolute beauty... please pray.

My Aunt Cindy is one of the most beautiful women I know. Beautiful in so many ways.

She is a strong Godly woman who embodies love in every inch of her being. Last August, she took a stroke which came as a huge surprise to all of us. Health concerns, personality changes and loss of mobility resulted immediately. This rocked their family and ours in too many ways and I couldn't help but feel helpless through the whole ordeal. I think we all felt helpless. She has been living in the US for as long as I've been alive and every time she's visited with my super sweet cousins, they brighten up my life. Through it all, the hurt in my father's eyes, the uncertainty in their voices and the desire to have her home with us, we've all been stretched and reminded that prayer is so powerful.

Our prayers are being answered and she is coming home... tonight!!

I'm asking for prayer.

Prayer that God's plan will be followed, not our own... regardless of our desire to have her move home. Prayer that we will be able to asses the issues properly and get some solutions. Prayer that she will enjoy her time and re-develop some of those skills that were robbed of her.

God is love!! To Him Be the Glory!


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?