Saturday, September 4, 2010

Truthfully...

Summer has come to an end. With ReFuel coming up, school starting soon, being a captain this weekend at orientation and job hunting to pay for tuition, I feel a lot of attack on my heart. Its not only that I feel the attack, its that there are more and more opportunities to participate in things I just don't need to be involved in. 
Frankly I'm really nervous for the semester. I never anticipated it being this busy, having so much to do... and I don't want to 'loose my soul' in my efforts to do well with everything that's going on. 
The fact is, that God is God, and me not trusting in Him is just saying He can't handle all this craziness. He can. And quite honestly, I know I can't. I shouldn't even bother. Although that may seem as a cop out to a non-Christian, I know that its actually so empowering! I was honestly hesitating lifting up my worries and trusting Him fully because I thought He'd just make it happen. Right. Nothing in life is that easy. But its not like that answer is an olympic marathon in itself either... I simply just have to ask and keep pushing forward.
ReFuel in particular, has been a huge responsibility. Its been almost a decade since some of these churches have ventured outside their denominations and I think God has big BIG plans for this event. 
With that said, I need to get into my bible and take refuge in Christ. I know with my personality, it will be so easy to fall into the same slippy slope as last year. There is a lot at stake this month! God is God, and nothing is too big for Him! Please keep me in your prayers this month. I can feel some spiritual attack on my life right now, and I need to be continually turning to Christ and looking to Him for guidance. 
Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast.
Glory be to God.

1 comment:

  1. Released last year, the Chronoris is a unique designer watches , but one that also feels uniquely satisfying. For me, a lot of their stuff misses my tastes, but replica Breitling watches like this I can stand behind.There are two models of the Breitling watches .

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?